It has been proven through extensive research that using Branded Promotional Products in your marketing mix offers the best return on investment.
Promotional Products leave a lasting and favourable impression with their recipients, create goodwill, build brand recognition and if chosen wisely will stay with the recipient for a longer period of time than any other medium of advertising/marketing.
Promotional products work well because the same people see them repeatedly and new people are always coming into contact with the products;
Out of 2000 respondents, 90% confirmed that they own promotional products.
On average they use them once a day.
Over 50% could recall the brand or company that gave them the item. By comparison, this brand recall reduces to 28% for TV and up to 38% for radio indicating that recall using these advertising mediums is not as effective (source: GWW Germany)
Promotional products have the flexibility to fit the cost of whatever budget is available.
Research has also shown that the majority of people have more positive views of companies after they have received promotional products. 61% also report that they are encouraged to look into the products of the company after receiving a promotional item.
Receiving a gift has a positive effect on recruiting new customers
- Writing instruments are the most frequently used promotional products (German and US study);
- Pens, USB sticks and keyrings are the items most likely to be carried around in briefcase, work or handbag (source: UK survey);
- Promotional products deliver a lower cost per impression than any other media (source: ASI global study);
- Receivers keep the items that are useful such as calendars, writing instruments, health and safety items and bags. On average 70+% of respondents keep the items (source: ASI global study);
- Integrating a promotional product with television and print outpaced the two media alone in message credibility and referral value (PPAI study).